Saturday, April 27, 2013

LOVE / COUPLE / ROMANCE - ANIMATED GIF









































































































































http://diza-74.ucoz.ru/_nw/81/17124321.gif
































tumblr_lzt2h5Xllo1r7f0s0o1_500 (500x201, 909Kb)











234234k (550x367, 138Kb)





 (366x550, 770Kb)





 (699x466, 85Kb)





 (322x481, 748Kb)


































































































































































































Двое под дождем~Живые фотографии




















827836 (512x486, 407Kb)




maria-1c (600x400, 28Kb)





 


8 comments:

  1. This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
    sad love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rozina, for your kind comment on my post. I will also visit your web and I hope that other visitors from my blog will visit too. Wishing you a beautiful life and a joy love.

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful and magical gif thank you I love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very glad that you enjoyed this post: you may use any image from here. Thank you for your visit and for your nice words . Wishing you a beautiful life !

      Delete
  3. I was just wondering... The heart animation you used for 2 of you pics. Do you have one with just the hearts and no background pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Ronnie, I don't have - here are all of this sort of such stuff...

      Delete
  4. I really njoyed all d GIF u have posted doina, thanks from my heart,all of them r so nice that I can't explain it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was lucky to be reading this article and I really like the article that you created. thanks for making this good article.

    ReplyDelete