Friday, September 14, 2012

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS REAL - Poems

















FOR YOU ARE THE ONE



For you I would climb

The highest mountain peak

Swim the deepest ocean

Your love I do seek.


For you I would cross

The rivers most wide

Walk the hottest desert sand

To have you by my side.


For you are the one

Who makes me whole

You've captured my heart

And touched my soul.


For you are the one

That stepped out of my dreams

Gave me new hope

Showed me what love means.


For you alone

Are my reason to live

For the compassion you show

And the care that you give.


You came into my life

And made me complete

Each time I see you

My heart skips a beat.


For you define beauty

In both body and mind

Your soft, gentle face

More beauty I'll ne'er find.


For you are the one

God sent from above

The angel I needed

For whom I do love.


- Chris Messick















PERFECTION IN MY EYES




All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.


No one else in the world can even compare,

You're perfect and so is this love that we share.


We have so much more than I ever thought we would,

I love you more than I ever thought I could.


I promise to give you all I have to give,

I'll do anything for you as long as I live.


In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,

By the way you look at me I know we will last.


I hope that one day you'll come to realize,

How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.


- Ashley Borden -
















WILL YOU EVER ?



I don't think you will

ever fully understand

how you've touched my life

and made me who I am.


I don't think you could ever know

just how truly special you are

that even on the darkest nights

you are my brightest star.


I don't think you will ever fully comprehend

how you've made my dreams come true

or how you've opened my heart

to love and the wonders it can do.


You've allowed me to experience

something very hard to find

unconditional love that exists

in my body, soul, and mind.


I don't think you could ever feel

all the love I have to give

and I'm sure you'll never realize

you've been my will to live.


You are an amazing person

and without you I don't know where I'd be.

Having you in my life

completes and fulfills every part of me.


- Erica -













MY SWEETHEART


So often when I am embracing you,

It seems that you exist in this world

only because of me and I exist because of you.


It's not easy to wander in this world

and not lose one's way,

but the greatest happiness of all

is in giving joy to one's beloved.


And if the king can have his throne,

and if the bird can have his Spring nest,

and God can have his heaven,

then I, my sweetheart, I can have you !


- Jonathan Townsend -














MY LOVE FOR YOU IS REAL




Sometimes at night, when I look to the sky,

I start thinking of you and then ask myself, why?

Why do I love you? I think and smile,

because I know the list could run on for miles.

The whisper of your voice, the warmth of your touch,

so many little things that make me love you so much.

The way you support me, and help with my emotions,

the way that you care and show such devotion.

The way that your kiss, fills me with desire,

and how you hold me with the warmth of a blazing fire.

The way your eyes shine when you look at me,

lost with you forever is where I want to be.

The way that I feel when you're by my side,

a sense of completion and overflowing pride.

The dreams that I dream, that all involve you,

the possibilities I see and the things we can do.

How you finish the puzzle that lies inside my heart,

how that deep in my soul, you are the most important part.

I could go on for days, telling of what I feel,

but all you really must know is my love for you is real.


- Scotty Wright -




BONJOUR..MES..AMIES(is)!!!!