Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NEW YEAR WISHES







May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.




May every Day of the 2012 glow with good cheer & happiness for you and your family..Happy New Year






An optimist stays up until
midnight to see the new year in.
A pessimist stays up to make
sure the old year leaves






My lips want to kiss you,
My eyes want to see you,
My hands want to touch you,
Every part of me wants you,
Maybe because ...

I was made just for you!
Happy New Year  !



Something in your smile which speaks to me,
Something in your voice which sings to me,
Something in your eyes which says to me,
That you are the dearest to me.

Happy New Year














As we bring this 2011 year to an end
And the 2012 New Year begins.

Let us pray that it will be
A Year with new peace,
New understanding,
New happiness
And an abundance of
New friends.
I wish you Health…
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share…
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy…
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything…
That you so well deserve.

God Bless You throughout the New Year
 







Happy New Year to you!
May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises--
A happiness buffet.
                                      Happy New Year to you,
               And when the new year’s done,
              May the next year be even better,
                 Full of pleasure, joy and fun.




My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.
A year in which you cherish
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.
I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.






In the New Year,
we wish you the best year you’ve ever had,
and that each New Year
will be better than the last.
May you realize your fondest dreams
and take time to recognize and enjoy
each and every blessing.
Happy New Year,
And many more!






A brand new year!
A clean slate on which to write
our hopes and dreams.
This year:
Less time and energy on things;
More time and energy on people.
All of life’s best rewards,
deepest and finest feelings,
greatest satisfactions,
come from people-
people like you.
Happy New Year!
 
 





Looking Forward



May this new year find you
healthier and happier,
peaceful, content, satisfied,
looking forward
to fresh, revitalizing interests,
a variety of pleasures,
interesting new people,
material and personal successes
to make this new year
the best one yet.
Happy New Year!






New Year’s Resolutions

Each year I resolve with the strongest intent
To be better this year than the last.
And I work very hard; the rules hardly get bent,
But this discipline gets old so fast!
But with this new year I just know I’ll win out,
Just watch how I do and you’ll see!
I’m not going to have yet another blowout;
I’ll be good as I know I can be.
But, if wicked things beckon, and I’m not so strong,
If I weaken and fall on my ast,
I’ll be thankful again that you’ll help me along
As you have during all new years past.
                       I’m so grateful that you’re my (title)!
                                    Happy New Year!








                                   





New Year’s Toast


Here’s to the new year...
May it bring more joy and success
And less grief and regret.
To our dreams...
May we never stop believing in them
And taking the actions that will make them a reality.
To our friends, loved ones, associates (or colleagues)...
May we take the time to let them know
How much it means to us
To have them in our lives.
Let us encourage more and criticize less,
Give more and need less.
And whenever we can,
Let us create harmony and peace.
To new beginnings...
Let us start fresh, right now,
To make this the very best year ever.
A very Happy New Year to all of us!


      






A New Year With You


I'm so grateful for a new year
to spend with you,
my most special one,
my cherished and treasured love,
who has gifted me
with happiness and joy,
adventure and excitement,
comfort and peace.
As I look ahead,
 I see each day with you
filled with warmth and affection,
a deeper, more fulfilling love,
than I could have imagined
in my fondest,
 most perfect dreams.
A new year with you
is the most valuable,
 most precious treasure
I could ever have.
                          Happy New Year Sweetheart!

Bonne année 0058


It's a new year
Let's give a cheer
Pour us some wine
And maybe some beer

Get all your friends
Party till the day ends
Then the ball will drop
And the balloons will pop

It will be 2012
Give me a high five
Another year passes
Through life's glasses
Happy New Year

BONNE ANNEE - HAPPY NEW YEAR


May peace fill all the empty spaces around you
And in you, may contentment answer all your wishes.
May comfort be yours, warm and soft like a sigh.
And may the coming year
show you that every day is really a first day,
a new year
Let abundance be your constant companion,
so that you have much to share.
May mirth be near you always,
like a lamp shining brightly
on the many path you travel
may you be true love.